|Dates:||May 23, 2019|
|Meets:||Th from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Location:||SEED Center, 4310 Ryan Street 2nd Floor|
IMPORTANT: The deadline to register for this course is May 9, 2019.
There are still openings remaining at this time.
About this Course
Workshop developer Heinz P. Bloch is ready to provide definitive guidance based on specific feedback from course attendees at the three learning centers McNeese State University in Lake Charles, LA, Lamar University in Beaumont, TX, and Texas A&M at Kingsville, TX. In his more than 12 years of applicable course presentations and workshop activities at these institutions of learning, there appear to be diverging approaches of managing asset reliability at the different plant locations. It became evident that these diverging approaches have led to different results. A recurring theme (and feedback detail) has pointed to the desire to convey the message to managers. It stands to reason that an early involvement by management in reliability-producing endeavors will avoid inefficiencies and failures later.
Heinz Bloch can look back on 57 years of professional experience. In developing and presenting this forum or workshop, he is planning to focus on the methods and procedures used by Best-of-Class highly profitable facilities for grooming and training reliability professionals (the future Subject Matter Experts, or SMEs). He will leave it to his listening or participating audience to examine and determine where improvement is possible at their respective facilities. However, he is fully prepared to defend his experience-based claim that the cost of upgrading to best possible training is negligible. Accordingly, he will place heavy emphasis on two details of primary importance:
1. The specific training details and their time frame in the development of SMEs
2. The respective roles of (a) Middle Management and (b) the men and women whose training and development will culminate in their becoming top-notch professionals.
Registration and Payment
• Pay online with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover
• For payment with American Express, contact Nicole Jimenez at (337) 562-4107.
• If you are paying with AMEX and need a confirmation that you are fully enrolled in a course, please contact Amanda Hext, (337) 562-4592.
• Checks should be made payable to McNeese State University and mailed to the following address:
McNeese State University
Institute for Industry-Education Collaboration
Lake Charles, LA 70609
For Additional Information
Refunds will not be issued for this course after the registration deadline. In the event that an attendee cannot attend, he/she is welcome to send another person as a replacement at no charge or accept a credit for a future course.
The McNeese State University Institute for Industry-Education Collaboration will always make the best effort to avoid cancelling a course. This course, like any other, can be cancelled for a number of reasons. If the course is cancelled, you will be refunded the full amount. Please be aware of this possibility when making travel and hotel arrangements.
GoArmyEd Tuition Assistance
For tuition assistance through GoArmyEd, please do the following:
• Get an SF-182 from GoArmyEd
• Submit the approve SF-182 to Karen Lopez via email; cc Amanda Hext
• If you decide not to use your GoArmyEd voucher, please notify Karen Lopez and Amanda Hext via email and cancel your SF-182 submission on GoArmyEd.
• You may withdraw an SF 182 without penalty before the START DATE of the course: