|Dates:||October 15-16, 2019|
|Meets:||Tu and W from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 2 sessions|
|Location:||SEED Center, 4310 Ryan Street 2nd Floor|
IMPORTANT: The deadline to register and complete payment for this course is Thursday, October 1, 2019.
There are still openings remaining at this time.
About this Course
This Facility Siting course was designed by PSRG (), a global provider of integrated Process Safety, Risk Management, Process Plant Reliability, and comprehensive HSSE consulting and field solutions and services.
In this course, you will gain an overview of Facility Siting based on API standards (API 752/753/756). Facility siting study involves spacing and placement of buildings (both permanent and temporary) and equipment at safe distances in a chemical process plant. On the regulatory side, facilities covered by OSHA Process Safety Management Standard, 29 CFR 1910.119, must evaluate facility siting as part of the Process Hazard Analysis. Beyond the regulatory compliance, it can be used for existing facilities to identify potential safety concerns and help in the placement of new buildings or equipment at optimal distances. In this course, the participants will learn the use of standard industry practice for facility siting with practical examples.
Registration and Payment
• Pay online with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover
• For payment with American Express, contact Nicole Jimenez at (337) 562-4107.
• If you are paying with AMEX and need a confirmation that you are fully enrolled in a course, please contact Amanda Hext, (337) 562-4592.
• Checks should be made payable to McNeese State University and mailed to the following address:
McNeese State University
Institute for Industry-Education Collaboration
Lake Charles, LA 70609
For Additional Information
Refunds will not be issued for this course after the registration deadline. In the event that an attendee cannot attend, he/she is welcome to send another person as a replacement at no charge or accept a credit for a future course.
The McNeese State University Institute for Industry-Education Collaboration will always make the best effort to avoid cancelling a course. This course, like any other, can be cancelled for a number of reasons. If the course is cancelled, you will be refunded the full amount. Please be aware of this possibility when making travel and hotel arrangements.
For tuition assistance through GoArmyEd, please do the following:
• Get an SF-182 from GoArmyEd
• Submit the approve SF-182 to Karen Lopez via email; cc Amanda Hext
• If you decide not to use your GoArmyEd voucher, please notify Karen Lopez and Amanda Hext via email and cancel your SF-182 submission on GoArmyEd.
• You may withdraw an SF 182 without penalty before the START DATE of the course: